Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Half Birthday

Emme is 6 months old today. We had a half birthday party. We have been talking about Emme's half birthday for a few days and mostly just bought her a new (not a hand me down) toy. But Celia was really excited about "the party". When David picked the girls up, Celia started talking about the party and asking about it. David called and told me about Celia. We decided it would fun to have a real party, so I made a quick run to get a few more things (plates, a piece of cake and a balloon). We also had a noise maker, candles and such left over from my birthday, so we got those out.
I think maybe Celia was most excited about the cake and ice cream. After cake and ice cream (applesauce for Emme), she got to open her present. I used tissue paper to wrap it so it would be easier for her to tear. She was pretty good at it.
Celia helped a little too since she is a pro.
Emme really seemed to like it. She mostly chewed on the rings.
Emme even shared her new toy with Celia.

No comments: