Saturday, October 4, 2008

Celia's Art

We have a lot of art work around here. Celia brings home a "Friday folder" each week with her art from school. Also, she brings home art from Sunday School and Children's Church each Sunday. We have a door in the kitchen that we have covered in art work and I rotate pieces out from time to time. There is just so much. I often think about framing it or sending it to someone. Today, I took pictures of several of the pieces and then..threw them away. It was hard, but at least we will have photos of everything. If you would like to be in an art of the week club, just let me know and we can mail you art for all your walls.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Celia's artwork. One of Rachel's kindergarten pieces came to Ohio with me.

The idea of taking pictures and saving those is a good one. No musty manilla paper to go brittle.