Thursday, July 31, 2008

Riverdogs

My new firm had a night at the ball park. It was a great chance to meet everyone and for David to meet the people I work with. It makes it easier for him when I talk about my day when he knows who people are.

It was pretty hot outside, but our seats had a great breeze going.

Celia really enjoyed the game. She had yummy chocolate milk.


And she made a new friend. Hannah is 3 and she and Celia got along great. Hannah shared her cotton candy with Celia and they both danced to the between inning music. The chocolate milk and candy made it a little hard to get Celia to sleep, but I suppose that is what a night at the ballpark is about.


Emme did a great job at the game. Despite being hot and staying up way past her bed time, she stayed sweet. Special thanks to David who held Emme most of the night-I think his left bicep is an inch bigger after that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. I love the photos from the game and the girl chat with the phone. LNMW

Rachel said...

sweet, sweaty children ...