Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Photo contest

Okay, so I am spending too much time at home (don't worry I start work again soon), but I entered Celia into a Parents.com contest. The photos are open for rating and comments, so feel free to stop by and rate them (5 stars of course), recommend them and comment. To get to them:

*go to http://www.parents.com/
*in the "don't miss" drop down box, select photo contest
*on the left side, in the search box type Celia and the group that comes up should have her picture in it, you click on it and can rate and recommend it.

I only added the pictures on the last day (yesterday), so there aren't many ratings, but I think they actually have judges to choose the winner and the voting just get's Celia's picture on the main Parents.com web site.

The minimum age was 6 months, so I couldn't enter Emme.

No comments: