Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Emme's 2 month visit

Today was Emme's 2 month check-up. I didn't get a chance to take pictures, but here are the stats.

Height-24 inches (95 percentile)
Weight- 10lbs 15 oz (50 percentile)
Head- 14 3/4 inches (25 percentile)

For anyone who followed Celia's growth, it is kind of funny that Celia had such a proportionally large head and Emme's is small. I guess they average out.

Emme was in a great mood at the visit. She smiled and laughed at everyone...until the shots-3 of them and then she was mad.

My favorite part about the new doctor's office is that the nurse held her and gave her the shot. At the last doctor, they would have the parent hold the baby's arms down and stand so the baby only saw the parent's face. I always hated being the one that Celia was looking at when she suddenly felt a stabbing pain (or 3 of them). She always got this look of betrayal.

Now Emme has 2 months to recover.

1 comment:

Gerardo y Aimee said...

I don't like them to get their shots. I know its necessary, but its so sad to see their little faces, and yes, that face of betrayal... it brakes my heart! Emme is already sitting up straight! Weehee!