Saturday, September 27, 2008

More ballet class video


Celia's ballet class is a drop off class meaning we could just drop her off and come back 45 minutes later. Some parents really do leave right after the girls go in and only return minutes before they are done. And then there are about four girls who parents stay. Maybe I will be able to leave after a few more lessons (or maybe not). I am just amazed and overwhelmed watching Celia grow and learn. It is hard not to be captivated and lest you think that I am silly, I can only pass along what a friend of mine once said-"In a few years, the kids won't want us to read to them or cuddle with them, so we decided that until that day, we will just soak it up and love on them as much as we can." Today, David, Emme and I actually did go for a walk and returned about the time the girls were dressing up, so we have a balance. =)

No comments: