Saturday, February 28, 2009

Disney Playhouse Live

Tonight, I took Celia to her first show. David stayed with Emme so that Celia and I could go on a date to Disney Playhouse Live.
Celia was so excited she couldn't sleep at nap time, so she fell asleep in the car on the way. I was a bit worried that she wasn't going to rebound for the evening, but she got a new burst of energy when we arrived.
She just kept saying, "I am so excited."
The had pre-show entertainment. The actual show had Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, Tiger (all in costumes) and people dressed as Darby, Handy Manny and the Little Einstein characters. They requested no pictures during the show, so I don't have any to share-although I might be the only one.
I told Celia she could have one thing-a drink, food or toy. She chose cotton candy. The cotton candy comes with the hat-I guess it helps justify the price. Celia was so well behaved. After she chose the cotton candy, she didn't once ask for anything else.

It was a wonderful evening. I might have spent more time watching Celia's face than I did the show. She is just wonderful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. Thanks for photos.