Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pajama Night

On Sunday, David had a meeting. David helped me out by giving the girls baths before he left and so, Celia, Emme and I had a pajama party. We watched Madeline episodes on DVD. Of course, Madeline herself had to join us.
After Emme went to sleep, Celia had a snack. Next we painted Celia's toe nails and finger nails.

Celia did a great job of blowing on her nails and keeping them still so they could dry. We didn't get any polish on the floor or the bed.


Then we did each others hair. It was a nice low key evening with my sweet girl.

3 comments:

Natalie's Mama said...

Sounds like a perfect Sunday night to me!

Unknown said...

What beautiful toes and fingers. I wish I was there to have fun too.
Love, Tutu

Sarah Hogan said...

Hannah has that same Madeline and the girls still watch that Madeline video you gave us. Kate is on a total Madeline kick right now--we read the book every night and she just got her first M doll yesterday (she saw it in the antique store; I couldn't resist for $5 and gave her a good washing).